If you are looking for an ongoing project to put your vast experience in action, we want to hear from you!
It is a full time freelancing role and the client is expecting 44 hrs/week Monday- Friday in IST time zone.
• 3 to 6 years of experience in an IT delivery environment ideally with specialization in DevOps transformation & Release Management
• in-depth understanding of architecture driven methodologies, micro-services, API, technologies and trends with ability to provide best-practices guidance
• experienced implementing CI/CD environments, preferably within Financial Services or other regulated industry
• understanding of a broad range of platforms, technologies and tools, specifically Java, UNIX/Linux, Oracle, GitHub/Gitlab, Nexus, TeamCity, Sonar, JIRA and Confluence
• experience with Kubernetes, Helm, Docker and other cloud-native infrastructure technologies
• experience with cloud technologies (MS Azure, AWS or Google Cloud) and enabling cloud-native solutions, previous experience on data warehouse; big data technologies a good plus
• understanding of Agile methodology with GitOps tools/practices in security and regulatory concerns common in banking environments
• bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
What you should have:
• multi-year experience working on design and development of enterprise software in a distributed environment within the financial services industry - preferably in investment banking
• strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to tailor style to the audience.