What do I have?
1. I already have a finished Scrapy Python project that can successfully scrape stock prices and save those prices into my local MySQL. (Everything works fine locally)
2. I have started taking introductory courses to AWS and its services, and I have have some coding knowledge in Python and introductory MySQL so it can make the teaching easier (well, i built this entire scrapy project myself)
What do I need?
1. Deploy this entire Scrapy python project to successfully work in AWS Lambda
2. Make a cronjob so that this AWS lambda function can automatically save the scraped results into AWS RDS (MySQL) every hour/every day
How will this be conducted?
1. I will be sharing the screen with you and you will help guide me through how I can achieve the two points i mentioned above to when the project has been successfully deployed
I’m certified google cloud architecting but I’m also working with aws for about 4 years From your requirement I could guide you through start to the finishing project starting from - how to setup lambda func - h Mai multe
6 freelanceri licitează în medie 36$ pentru acest proiect
Hi nice to meet u Firstly, Thanks for visitting my profile. With more than 5 year in lambda. So I can do it as best for u. Can we talk? Thanks u in me. all are ready?
Hi, I am Manish with HybridSkill, We have a team that has Expertise in Highly Specialized Technical Training and Infrastructure Management Services. Using our Expertise in niche technologies, for instance, public a Mai multe
i a certified AWS professional. Worked on Cloud Infrastructure project, provided cost-effective, fault tolerant and highly available solutions to customers. Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services and configuring Mai multe
Hi, I can guide you to complete both tasks remotely but I would like to work hourly I have a full understanding of the project and surely will guide you in the easiest way. If you want to collaborate with me lets Mai multe
Hi There! Would you please share more about the project? I am really interested to work with you for long. Best Regards, Abhishek