Fix new IPsec VPN which is not being up
S-au achitat serviciile după ce au fost prestate
I am looking for an experienced network engineer to fix a new IPsec VPN that is not establishing a connection.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of IPsec VPN protocols and troubleshooting techniques
- Expertise in working with VPN equipment from various vendors especially SOPHOS UTM and Paloalto
- Experience in troubleshooting connection issues, specifically the inability to establish a connection
- Familiarity with checking and configuring VPN equipment
- Ability to identify and resolve configuration issues
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in networking, with a focus on VPN technologies. They should be able to quickly diagnose and resolve the issue with the VPN, ensuring a stable and secure connection. The
ID Proiect: #37213559
Detalii despre proiect
31 freelanceri plasează o ofertă medie de 164€ pentru proiect
Hi there, over 10y work experience with linux and networking setting up IPSec tunnels as well as VPNs through diverse protocols (openvpn, wireguard, etc.). Ping me and I'll help you out. Cheers!
Hey I am a DevOps Engineer and daily work on deployments and server I am familiar with VPN and I did setup for VPN in my own organization I can debug the issue and solve it
Hello, I am an expert engineer in networking and cybersecurity, more than 5 years, an expert on the subject. Check out my LinkedIn profile and let's chat. Thank you very much and good luck.