PLEASE START ALL APPLICATIONS WITH "Have Browsed API Documentations"
Briefly, this project connects a react frontend with a backendless (database-as-a-service) database via APIs. It also connects the react frontend with a few other services, also via well-documented APIs.
I'm looking for a nodeJS developer to build simple AWS Lambda functions as the API connectors. Each Lambda function will be connected to a API Gateway to listen for webhooks. Only methods in the Lambda functions need to be coded – connecting it to the API gateway etc I will handle. It is an ongoing project with new features to be added week on week. I have basic coding background, and will be able to articulate the technical requirements quite well.
The "most difficult" part of this project will probably be reading and understanding 5 sets of API documentations – which generally shouldn't be too hard for any decent developer.
I am looking for someone who preferably has expertise integrating some/all of the following APIs:
(1) Shopify API (See REST Reference, ignore Storefront API and Partner API) – [login to view URL]
– Use Inventory API to pull and push quantity numbers
– Use Order API to pull orders from store (read only)
– Use Shopify Payments > Transactions API to match payment processor fee with orders
(2) Xero Accounting API – [login to view URL]
• Create a quotation, invoice and credit note (all line item details will be passed as an array of objects payload) to the triggering webhook
(3) Backendless Database API (ignore other APIs) – [login to view URL]
• Query database with a Where clause ([login to view URL]), search with SubQuery ([login to view URL]), and other general query operations
• Perform grouped CRUD operations via API calls – i.e. all operations succeed or fail together ([login to view URL])
(4) MessageBird API for WhatsApp – [login to view URL]
• The idea is to mirror the MessageBird data on our Backendless Database
• Use the API to check for existing MessageBird webhook to trigger on new WhatsApp messages, and if no webhooks exist, to create it
• For each new Whatsapp message that the MessageBird webhook receives, to in turn trigger a API gateway wehbook with the message as payload. The Lambda function attached to this API gateway webhook then creates a new record in Backendless database.
• Create a Lambda function to POST to MessageBird API, to send a WhatsApp message
(5) EasyShip API – [login to view URL]
• Create a shipment (includes selecting lowest rate first)
• Retrieve, Update, Delete shipments
• Create a courier pick up
Please take a look at the API documentations, and let me know after reading through if you are interested in this project.
13 freelanceri licitează în medie 19$/oră pentru acest proiect
Have Browsed API Documentations Hello. I am a senior MERN-stack developer with 3+ years of Node, Express experience. I am also experienced in AWS. It will be a great pleasure if I can help you. Best regards. Nikolay.