I already have the layout for this website, I need someone to finish coding it.
I need some one familiar with:
Search Engine friendly coding
If interested feel free to contact me to discuss price.
Website Name: [url removed, login to view]
Reference Websites: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
What is needed:
- News Section (For all new info, example contests, promotions etc.)
- Recently added cheats
- Premium cheats login
- Have 1 cheat available for download on that page
-A combination of free cheats (Available to download right from that page)
-Last few are for premium members only. (Have a download button, but when they click, make it re-direct to premium cheats tab)
- Description of what is to be found in the premium cheats section
- Describe membership lenght, Whats included
-Screenshot of the premium section
- Paypal verified pictures, accespt mastercard , visa etc picture
- Normal price // discount ( just for looks)
-Paypal pay button ( I can set it up and give you the code)
-Setup for automatic user/pass to be generated and emailed to prem section when paid
-User feedback section
-Something similar to <[url removed, login to view]>
I also need a premium login. This should include the persons email and password to access the premium section.
The premium section is currently not made, so it would need to be created.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Needed for all platforms and all browsers.