I need an online form. Processor runs server side on my server. It should Includes about 4 fields on the "top level" (Name, email, address etc). Number of fields TBD, but won't be more than 4 or 5, the most.
Then we need 1 to n number of lines with 2 or 3 fields (TBD). ,Fields may be free form (note) or a pull-down.
Below that line, give user ability to hit a + sign to add another line (for as many as he wants to). When he does, another + sign will appear after that line. This way he can add as many lines as he wants.
Include a hidden field with client ID. My client(s) will enter that when placing the html code on their web site.
When user hits Submit:
1) Content gets formatted into a PDF file (layout to be provided later - nothing complicated)
2) email goes to admin's email, with that PDF as attachment. Admin's email will be part of the html code.
3) data gets written to a flat file on the server (comma delimited). Include All "top level" user data, plus each row. Include client ID of course. I am OK with writing to SQL db if it does not make the project more expensive.
4) A "thank you" email goes to user.
Form Processor Should run on my server, where my client(s) will embed the html inside his (their) web site. Pull down values should be on the html side (not server side) for ease of customization by each client.
2) Need "from email" field, so when user receives the thank you email they will know who it came from
3) Need "go to page" which is URL for landing page after Submit