This project will require you to build a certification tracking system within a word press site. Once awarded the project should be completed within 4 1/2 weeks. Please review the key requirements below before bidding.
1. Provide security to the system that works within the Wordpress website based on user categories.
2. Create both a Admin and User view
3. Under the user view allow the individual to create a “new team member”. When they create a new member they should have to enter in basic information regarding that team member. They then have to upload specific images of certifications and provide an expired date. Once they submit the new team member that new member will be put on a “waiting for verification status”. A email will then be sent using the portal email address to notify the admins that a new member needs to be reviewed.
4. The user will have a basic view of their team members and current status.
5. The user should receive an email anytime a team member of theirs has an certification that will expire within 30 days
6. Any time an expired certification shows on a team member they should do a status of “not current”.
7. The user may update certification and images whenever they feel like but it must then go to the status of “waiting for verification”
8. Each user will be assigned a “team” and only be able to view or submit new members for their team
9. The admin can create new teams.
10. The admin can view all teams
11. The admin should be able to run a report on team members expiration
12. The admin should be able to assign users to teams