I'd like to migrate our main school documentation (Microsoft Word files) to a WIKI system.
I need :
1) Adivces Step : Help to choose the good Wiki System (DokuWiki I hope or MediaWiki)
2) Configuration Step : Configure de the Wiki System to permit
- Chapter and sub-chapter numerotation,
- approval -user rights for drafts-publication,
- Versionning with numerotation of the version.
- PDF export in a nice look (close to the Word document) for individual chapter (with number and version) or whole document.
3) Migrate Word documents (text, images, tables) to the Wiki.
For the migration, the freelancer has to be VERY Precise (no mistake) as the documentation is official and validated by official authority.
Needed competences or Experiences :
- MediaWiki, DokuWiki or similar
At the end, the objectives are to have something very similar on the Wiki as the Word document.
6 freelanceri licitează în medie 168$ pentru acest proiect
Hi, I can start work on your project immediately once you confirm me and I am also open for further discussion if you want. I have 8+ years in web design & development with good experience in following skills ... Mai multe
You wrote: At the end, the objectives are to have something very similar on the Wiki as the Word document. This is not possible in Wikipedia page. You must not be familiar with the Wikipedia policies, otherwise, yo Mai multe
Hello, I will install Media Wiki and import all word document and configure as your says. I'm interested in your project. your can pay me after the job is done. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more. Mai multe