You must speak great English. You must be expert in coding.
My theme is called Fastor and it has been customized and optimized.
My shopify store is complete but I need some things done.
1) My site has been optimized to go faster, and as part of this they have made it so that when the product image is clicked, the image isn't expanded larger. The image just pops up as the exact same size which is pointless. IF getting rid of the pop up image would increase page load speed and make the site faster, then I'd like to completely get rid of the pop up image option.
2) When a product is added to cart, there is a confirmation from shopify that it's been added. There is an image that used to show, but after optimization, image has been removed. I need to do something about this. Either no image shows with no "no image" image, or we put image back.
3) My website load time and speed is not to my liking on mobile. My site has been fully optimized by another developer, so I'm not sure how much room there is to work with to improve the site optimization and speed, but I'd like it to be faster. Page speed insights says mobile is 29-32 and on desktop is 83. [login to view URL] has the site at 4.48 to 5.11 seconds.
4) There seems to be some weird bugs going on, especially on mobile. For instance, on my mobile, randomly there is a black screen upon loading, with nothing to see except the black screen, but the moment I touch the screen/scroll, everything appears. The slider (which I have now removed on mobile) used to jump from image 1 to image 3 to image 1 to image 3 repeatedly when the arrow was clicked, but if the image is swiped, all 4 images would be shown in order. I need bug fixes to happen.
5) Part of the optimization that the last developer did, they added something where the images are not loaded when the home page is loading, instead the images are loaded as needed. The problem is that on apple mobile device, the images on the home page screen that should be already loaded, don't load, and there is a yellow section instead of the image, however when the screen is touched, all pictures load instantly.
6) When I paste my website into facebook messenger/chat, the image that loads along-side my website is not of my website, it is of the theme. I need this fixed.
I need these kind of things cleaned up so that my website runs smoothly, fast, no bugs etc.
We can discuss and see what's needed.
14 freelanceri licitează în medie 165$ pentru acest proiect
Hi, I am expert in speed optimization. I can fix the bugs on your website. Please share your website link to check first. Harsh
Hello Sir Interested to work for you require. Our "Ecove Solution" team has experienced full-stack developer working with PHP Cms Like joomla, Word press, laravel, Codeignitor, Shopify, big commerce, PrestaShop, and Mai multe
Hello There, Greetings of the day, I read your entire requirement and understand it very well And able to do this task. It will be done within 3 to 4 days. We have developed various shopify Projects with differen Mai multe
HI, can we have a short discussion.I can start immediately and can complete the task within a short time. I am a full stack developer with over 7+ years experience dealing with Wordpress, Magento, and Shopify website Mai multe
I am good fit in your job post. I'm a professional full stack Magento, WordPress, shopify developer. I have developed a wide range of websites using Magento, Magento 2 and Wordpress. please check my portfolios (Mage Mai multe
Hi, Have reviewed the job and all your requirements are clear to me please visit my work on Speed Optimization: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] please visit my recent work on Shopify: h Mai multe
Dear Sir. I read the your project description carefully and I am sure I can complete the project. I am working on Shopify eCommerce from last 5 years, I worked on various themes. I have expertise in Shopify theme de Mai multe
Hello! Thanks for this wonderful opportunity! I have checked the details regarding the mentioned tasks and I find that you need Shopify expert to fix bugs of your website. I am quite confident that I can complete Mai multe
Dear Sir, You recently advertised your job posting for ().After reading the job description. I am confident that I would be a perfect fit for this position as my experience & abilities precisely match your requirem Mai multe
Hello, This is in accordance to the job proposal and that I have what you are looking for – a Shopify expert. I have designed and developed many Shopify stores and have expertise in all the technologies needed Mai multe
Yes, I checked all your project requirements. Hi, Good day to you, I check your project detail, yes i can do this, This is Khurram. I have 6 year’s of working experience in Core PHP, Wordpress, Codeigniter MVC st Mai multe
Hello I'd really like to work with you on this E-commerce website if possible! I do have a couple of questions, but first I'd like to make you an offer and some background so you can check my work out. My nam Mai multe
Hi! My name is Brad, I am a native English speaking developer located in Sydney, Australia. I have been developing for 2 years and specialize in e-commerce development. Web development languages, libraries and ove Mai multe