Current project advanced prestashop programming
• Robot to fetch images from Techdata and those that cannot be loaded manually. About 50 new ones a day
• Possibility to select Prodclass / families that are exported (AMAZON, ALIEXPRESS, EBAY).
• "There are now 4 Macro families using the supplier's product tree from there. In the case of the Alto supplier, some Prod Class are in technology, some in Office material and others in compatible so it will be possible to define: - Material supplies - Technology - Ink & Toners - PRO compatible "
• Differentiated messages in the automatic order confirmation email for customers with a different payment term than the immediate payment.
• Possibility for the customer to post a comment or attach a purchase order (pdf)
• Possibility for the customer to repeat the order, changing quantity (attention to discontinued products) or adding to their favorites.
• Import order history, favorite customers, and customers from the current website.
• Integrates with SAGE and with the suppliers that is possible, namely with regard to placing orders.
• Multibanco payment, Paypall, bank transfer. Invoice issuance is sent by email.
• CHAT-ROBOT (questions and answers)
• Possibility to repeat the same list of order products (changing order number and location)
• Website Graphic Design (Sliders, banners)
• Theme installation and provision
• System configuration for sending transactional emails (Mailgun)
• Stagging configuration for testing environment
• Installation and configuration to obtain the best server performance
• Website speed A / B: [login to view URL]
• Multi-demand is important for equipment. Techdata computers example (Disk, RAM, SSD or HDD, Processor ...)
• Improved site searches. Example on the Life website when they can't find the product they ask and we want Google to search the life website. There are products in which we place the reference and return several results when we are placing a specific reference. Others where we place the approximate / partial reference and do not return the products that partially contain that reference Example: Product sammlt-d111s / els
• Automatic multilingual: Google - in 7 European countries (ES, IT, FR, UK, AL, NL, SE
• Front page similar to OfficeCentre: Best selling products and promos / banners.
• Below the best sellers (I think the last ones are selling) place more banners, even if fixed, but that can be changed weekly to avoid having so many images playing on the top carousel. Or in the logic of tumb nails with a link to a larger image or video. See example on the Staples website or Techdata or on the NEW Altoinfor website.
• Images of products that do not enlarge when loaded to see larger.
• Automatic categories: Only appear if you have active products.
• Add directly to the cart without having to open the product
• Before opening the product, you must show the reference.
• Top link to the PDF catalog
• Google translate
• Speed on the GT METRIX is rated F, which is bad given that in June it was with B
• - Interconnection with Marketplaces / Google, Facebook, Linkedin and the prices can be the same, or increased due and fees / commissions.
• "- Automatic categories:
• - Activate if you have active products (in stock) and deactivate if you do not have products
• - Images - automatically selects the image of one of the member products that can be edited and changed, "
• Important at the beginning to present the possibility to select prices with or without VAT like Staples.
7 freelanceri licitează în medie 67536₹ pentru acest proiect
Hello, I have read your work description and can provide assistance in - • Robot to fetch images from Techdata and those that cannot be loaded manually. About 50 new ones a day • Possibility to select Prodclass / fami Mai multe
PRESTASHOP EXPERTS! We are working on prestashop since last 11 years. We could do it. Could we discuss in details over chat now? Best Regards Simla
Hi, there I'm a seasoned expert in Prestashop. Also I have enough experience in customizing of PS plugin and module. I am certainly confident I can perfectly meet your requirements. I have enough ability and experienc Mai multe
Hello there, I have applied to this particular job because I not only meet, but exceed all of the requirements for this project. I can assure you that, if given the opportunity, we will be successful and you will reap Mai multe
Hii I have read your project brief and I can se that you need a website design. Current project advanced prestashop programming • Robot to fetch images from Techdata and those that cannot be loaded manually. About Mai multe
PRESTASHOP PRO DEV Crafting Uniqueness for Digital Presence with the highest ROI Don’t let your website be just another URL on the web. I am here to convert it into a powerful marketing medium and attract prospective Mai multe