Do you consider yourself an IT guru in front of your friends and family? Are you between 18 and 80 years old? Is the IP protocol, Linux, Windows troubleshooting, and any form of system programming your area of expertise? If yes, read on.
Here is a list of problems for you to solve as a test:
1. Write a simple program that will provide a two way communication chat-like channel for two people both on Linux boxes connected via the IP protocol. Think of two terminal programs connected via a rs232 port, but rather in the client-server style. What one person types on one end, shows up on the other end. Preferred language: C/C++, Perl, Python, but if you can do it in Ruby, COBOL or anything sensible, it is just as good.
2. Write a simple web app that will store and display two fields taking data form a SQL database: Username, comment and a pre-defined category (guest, user, admin).
1. A virus is detected by an anti-virus software on a Win 7 Pro box. What are the steps you would take to mitigate the issue. The box is a production machine that an accountant uses.
2. What does the command ``w'' display under GNU/Linux? Please describe the fields displayed in technical terms.
1. Is making a technical documentation a waste of time in the today's world? Elaborate.
2. Free market economy or socialist centralized one? Elaborate.
If you think you can solve and answer any of those, feel free to contact me for further cooperation.
From my side: I'm a one person company based outside Warsaw, Poland. You can verify me under the followng REGON: 140374226.
If you have any questions or are even slightly interested in the offer, CONTACT ME. Looking forward to hearing from you. :-D
8 freelanceri licitează în medie 382zł pentru acest proiect
How are you? I am a expert about network. I can develop all the network programs using the TCP/IP socket etc. You will be able to find the programs of NETWORK in my reviews. I think that i can work with you online. Mai multe
I am very proficient in c and c++. I have 16 years c++ developing experience now, and have worked for more than 7 years. My work is online game developing, and mainly focus on server side, using c++ under Linux environ Mai multe
i can solve programming 1) Tcp ip program and the troubleshoot 2 ) w program. rest theory things i can do but don't like to as its very subjective
OS expert(win/linux) and net master(tcp/ip, vpn, ssl, proxy/socksv,iptable/firewall, embedded linux and firmware,c/c++, web,nural net/image processing,device driver,PIC/proteus,3dmax.
Hi, I have gone through your project details and I assure I can do it as i got all the skills required for this project. I have already completed a lot of similar projects in the past so it is my pleasure to work Mai multe
I'm about to finish my undergrad studies in Computer Science, with a fair amount of study done in Computer Networks, Unix systems programming, and scripting in C/C++/Python/Nodejs. Apart from that, I've been a long Mai multe
Expert in network programming on tcp ip and udp protocol and Applications development in c#.net Relevant Skills and Experience TCP/IP programming in c and .net.
I think I have very god understanding of how network works. I have a huge expiration with programming whole OSI model.