This project is to create a web API for computer vision (CV) that runs on Raspberry PI 4 with 4gb RAM (8gb if needed) and doesn't require external services for runtime tasks.
- API layer requires HTTPS and stand-alone authentication (certificate, password, token ... pick one)
* preferred method is a certificate
* nice-to-have - localhost calls bypass authentication
- API to query detected/recognized objects, their type and their positions in the image.
* if there are no objects, the API should wait for X seconds before returning an empty result (long polling)
* detection + API response in less than 100ms is ideal, less than 200ms is acceptable. The faster - the better.
- API to return the current image from the camera
- concurrent requests should wait for a detection/recognition in progress, not start a new one for every call
- API to return the position(s) and size(s) of a predefined object, some calibration target, along with a number (or other known distinguishing feature) in it. For example, an A4 printed QR code with a number in the middle.
- APIs to read and write the rPi digital pins and return their value
- CV must detect faces, humans, cars, animals and QR codes
* nice to have - if human faces can be recognized without significant loss of performance
* nice to have - if a QR code is detected to return its decoded contents
- CV must be able to handle multiple objects in the same scene. If that matters for latency, humans and human faces are a priority
- CV must be able to use either a rPi camera or a USB one, whatever is plugged into the system at reboot
- CV that also works with IR cameras, as well as normal ones, is preferred
- Latency is most important. If you've done CV on rPi and can demonstrate the CV latency your bid will be preferred.
* once a detection occurs there will be subsequent queries to determine positional changes. Can latency be optimized in this situation?
- All source code will be reviewed, it must be readable, of reasonable quality, and at least somewhat documented.
- not required, but preferred if the web API shell is written in .NET Core
- the code must be able to run for extended periods of time without performance degradation (memory leaks etc)
- documentation for updating the AI models used
- documentation for all steps needed to setup a brand new device
Thanks for your posting. Checked your description carefully, then would like to apply your project with the following experiences and skills: - well authenticated computer vision/machine learning skills, including ob Mai multe
11 freelanceri licitează în medie 1309$ pentru acest proiect
Nice to meet you. As you can know from my profile and work history, I have sufficient experience in object detection/recognition/tracking using ML and CV, also raspberry pi. We can discuss more details and work togethe Mai multe
Hello, I hope you are doing great. I have good experience with doing similar jobs. You can check my portfolio here: https://www.freelancer.com/u/AwaisChaudhry I can do this job because have great experience with Comput Mai multe
Hi, I am a mechatronics engineer with more than 10 years of experience. I have experience working with openCV but with the modern advancements I would prefer to deploy a machine learning solution here for object detect Mai multe
Hello, I've complete MS Electric Engineering (Control System). I have plenty of experience in firmware development and micro-controller developments. My Core Skills are: -ARM, DSP, MCUs, Arduino, Raspberry pi experie Mai multe
hello, I have seen that you need an experienced Raaspberry Pi expert for Raspberry Pi Computer Vision with Web API. . I am a professional Raaspberry Pi expert with more than 7 years experience. I have carefully unde Mai multe
Hi there, I have worked with several OpenCV adn ML projects for image procession/recognition. I also have RPis and Jetson Nanos of all variant. For RPi 4, I now have RPi 4B (4GB RAM) and RPi CM4 (2GB RAM) with IO board Mai multe
Thanks for your posting I read your details carefully and I confirm I can complete with this task and deliver in time. I have full experiences in Web API using .NET Core as well as have high skills in machine learning Mai multe
Hello, How are you? I have read your details carefully. I have good experience with Web Project. i am familiar with .Net, MVC, angular, angularjs, webapi, c#, entity framework, SQL Server as full Stack experience. ple Mai multe
Hi, I have experience of raspberrypi for 5 years and have a lot of knowledges. I have two of raspberrypi 3B boards. I have a experience of Tomcat web server construction, test and management on raspberrypi. I have a e Mai multe