Read the case study background information.
2. Write a letter of advice applying the instructions below.
3. Your letter should be targeted at capable, intelligent business people requiring clear, practical explanations.
4. Provide support for your recommendations and advice with references from reliable publications, the Income Tax Act, and, if appropriate, case law and other sources.
5. You may include diagrams and supporting appendices.
6. Your letter should not give a detailed analysis of the Income Tax Act 2007; however, it should refer to the relevant sections to support your conclusions.
7. You are not required to consider the GST implications of any of the transactions.
8. You are not required to cover the CFC/FIF rules in this assignment;
9. You are not required to consider the associated person’s statutory provisions.
10. You are to clearly state any assumptions that you make.
11. Additional materials that you may find helpful include:
- New Zealand Taxation 2017: Principles, Cases and Questions, CCH (or the 2017
- New Zealand Master Tax Guide 2017, CCH
- CCH Electronic Tax Premium Library available via the Unitec online database
- Foundations of New Zealand Taxation Law, CCH
12. Show your word count clearly at the end of your assignment.
16 freelanceri licitează în medie 119$ pentru acest proiect
I am an experienced and a professional research writer with a strong background in research writing. Could you brief me more about your project requirements? I would really like to discuss this project further. Mai multe
Taxation in Newzealand I have read your requirement, I have 6 year experience, best for this project, can we discuss I have some questions
Hello, i have read the details provided..please contact me to discuss more on the project deadline and some other few things
I am a determined, responsible and hardworking individual. So your work will be done in the assigned time and I will put all my effort into completing your tasks properly.
Hi. I will help you to write a professional assignment. Please share details with me. I feel, I would be the best choice for this project. Please open messenger and send me complete details, so we can discuss it furth Mai multe
I have a Bachelor of Law Degree and a Bachelor of Arts. I also have a training under the Advocates Training Program. I am currently undertaking my master in Commercial Law at the University of Nairobi. In addition I Mai multe
Hi! I just checked this project. I will help you to write about taxation in New Zealand. I am keen to work on this as it is my main area of specialization. Please share full details in text. I am highly qualified Mai multe
Hi, I am UK university (Liverpool John Moores University) graduate. I am seeking this opportunity to assist you in your project of ...Taxation in Newzealand..... . I can assure you “Quality” writing on this particular Mai multe
Dear Valued Employer, I can add value to your project, by suggesting new ideas. I am fast and reliable. For further understanding why I am the right firm for your project, kindly check my profile, reviews, rating and Mai multe
Hello, I consider myself a lifetime learner. Everyday, I indulge myself in a variety of research and studies in different topics. I find learning new things from in different topics to be quite a thrill. As I learn, I Mai multe
I am a tax accountant with an experience of more than 5 years. Therefore, I can aptly solve your cases. For more details, contact me
A+++ I am an expert accountant .Kindly contact me for Top-Notch work .....................................................................
I am an experienced writer, with a creative mind that captures client's imaginations and transform it into my canvas. You can view my portfolio in my profile for being sure. I assure you that you'll get exactly the sam Mai multe
Hi, I am having good knowledge on Tax and Tax law writing assignment. I have done many assignment like your one . Please come on chat to discuss many more on this project. Looking forward to listen from you. Mai multe
i can do this work within five days skills required english typing, essay writing proof reading and editing.