Our client, a large US based Fortune 500, is currently seeking a Research Analyst freelancer to assist with the investigation of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) programs in highschool, college and university level programs. This person will also be responsible for identifying stakeholders and companies who sponsor these types of programs. The ideal candidate will possess experience working with colleges and universities, be US based, have experience in recruiting students from high school level to college and university level, as well as from within military backgrounds.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct research analysis
- Identify data sources
- Pull data from aforementioned/identified sources
- Provide comprehensive analysis
- There are 12 key areas in which the incumbent will need to research
- Identify cyber companies, job postings, stakeholders etc., who exist within STEM field and compile reports
- Identify data sources and answer questions such as:
“What types of positions and skills are STEM and Cyber companies commonly requesting for employees to fill? Specify the following:
• What are the hardest STEM positions to fill currently?
• What are the easiest STEM positions to fill currently?
• Soft and hard skill requirements, such as certifications, platforms, and degrees.”
- Self starter
- 5+ years of professional experience as a research analyst
- Must be US based
- Military experience is desirable
- Government experience would be considered an asset
- Experience recruiting students at colleges/universities
- Experience analyzing data and comparing the answers to multiple questions will be required.