We need to implement Salesforce Shield in one of our Customers. We need a Security Engineer for 4 months, starting March 2021, to do the following:
Undertake to implement the latest (updated) Salesforce Security Guide for our Customer’s subscriptions, where applicable. Priority will be given to the Salesforce Shield suite in the two Salesforce orgs belonging to the Customer, however, the work is expected to affect the majority of Salesforce subscriptions and products in place. For the work delivered relative documentation might be required to be delivered.
The right candidate will be working closely with Technical Owners and the IT-Security Team of the Customer, as such he/she must have:
- Very good knowledge of Information Security Standards & Best Practices
- Excellent knowledge of IT networks, systems security protocols and standards
- Excellent knowledge of IT Security Infrastructure, security protocols and supporting technology
- Extensive hands-on experience in the applications of necessary IT security controls in systems, applications, network and databases.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Security technologies and experience in major Cloud Service Providers' (Microsoft, Amazon, Salesforce, Oracle, etc.) security operation consoles.
5+ years’ experience in IT Security, Infrastructure Operations or Security Analyst role in the deployment of complex security solutions in demanding and mission critical environments
5 freelanceri licitează în medie 9€/oră pentru acest proiect
I am currently working as Salesforce SME in TCS. I have 6.9 yrs of strong hands-on experience in admin as well in development. I am Salesforce CPQ Specialist, Platform Developer and Admin certified.