1. Translate the next character in the message into its ASCII code. ASCII (as mentioned in Chapter 4) assigns a unique integer value to each character. For example, the ASCII value for the letter A is 65, whereas the ASCII value for the letter B is 66.
2. Convert the ASCII value from decimal to binary. To support 256 distinct ASCII codes, we need to use eight binary digits (bits) per character. The 8-bit binary representation of ASCII 65 (the letter A) is 01000001. The 8-bit binary representation of 66 (the letter B) is 01000010.
3. If encryption is being used, then we apply an encryption algorithm to the binary string produced in Step 2. Encryption is frequently used when sending messages across a network. This is to prevent the information from being read by unauthorized individuals either during transit or when it arrives at the receiving node. We will have more to say about encryption in Part 2. In this lab, we use a very simple encryption algorithm that does the following two things:
1. Subtracts an integer quantity from the original binary number
2. Shifts the resulting bits to the left or right a fixed number of places
18 freelanceri licitează în medie 367₹/oră pentru acest proiect
Buenas me gustaría ayudarte con tu código de encryptacion, se nota que es algo facil. si te pones en contacto para aclarar cualquier duda que se tenga. Un cordial saludo.
I am professionally qualified assembly programmer with experience in x86 and ARM assembly. can provide you with 100%working solution on any platform you want.
Hi, I am having 6+ yrs experience in C programming, C++ programming. Will give good and optimal solution for this project within given timeline. Worked as a employee as well as team lead in previous companies.
New to freelancer. Have experience in C programming, but mainly engaged with data science projects. Interested to worked on this project as it seemed to be different from the rest.