Objective: Implement a simple self-contained microservice that meets the requirements of the OKIVS system.
See the general specifications of the webservice requirements here.
[login to view URL]
A successful implementation will:
* Be self-contained, written in Spring Boot.
* Build with maven or gradle (gradle preferred)
* Be configurable. The following parameters can be provided from a property file outside the spring boot jar:
* Trusted source IP address
* Trusted client certificate
* Server certificate (use a self-signed cert for development)
* Access to third party database for the vehicle data. (JDBC parameters)
* Email recipient for errors.
* Implement the web service described in the OK IVS document
* Including client certificate validation and source IP address filtering
* Log requests and responses to an internal database
* Provide a restful service that will query the source system and load a fresh snapshot of policy data (This will normally be called once per day). Return HTTP 500 if the connection fails or the number of records loaded is 0. You may specify the format of the data needed (columns, etc) -- and will need to simulate this integration only. (As project requestor, I will complete the final integration)
Suggested format is
PolicyNumber, VIN Number, Effective Date, Expire Date, State
* Provide a health check service that
* The service is up
* Confirms the cached data is less than 24 hours old.
* Otherwise return 500
* Errors should be logged to a log file and emailed to a configurable email address.
* Web service will respond within 1 second on a typical windows server.
* Implement VIN Broadcasting -- See OKIVS document.
* Implement 'Unconfirmed Reason Codes' as specified in the OKIVS document.
* Include automated unit tests that demonstrate successful and unsuccessful lookups.
This project does NOT include:
* The BOB file submission mentioned in the OK IVS document
* Access to the source system for active policies.
I have solid background in Java area. I worked with following frameworks such Java EE, Spring. So I can easily implement your requirements.
9 freelanceri licitează în medie 575$ pentru acest proiect
Hi Sir, I have good experience in Java, SOAP/REST web serviced development and i reviewed the OK IVS Web services requirement in details and it's looking good to me and i would like to discuss further with you. I will Mai multe
I have more than 14 years experience in different java technologies and right now I am working on java, spring boot, spring rest, Swing, awt, hibernate and angular. I will available full time or part according to your Mai multe
Hi,dear. I am very interested in your project - 'Self contained implementation of OK IVS Web services.'. I've already done this kind of project before. I'm a professional programmer with 12 years of experience. If you Mai multe
i can assist you with [ implementation of OK IVS Web services.] I have gone through the description, and i can do this, Your satisfaction will be my first priority. I will also discuss the progress of my work on your Mai multe
Hi,dear. I understand your proposals and I am very interested in this job - 'Self contained implementation of OK IVS Web services.'. I am senior software developer and I am able to perform this task in timely manner. Mai multe
Total six years of experience in development using java,spring,hibernat,restful webservices and 2 years of experience using microservice architecture using spring boot(eureka serve,zuul and pivotal cloud)
Thanks taking time to read my [login to view URL] are also welcome to review my 5 star freelancer profile for more information,and please my attached samples i am ready to begin immediately [login to view URL] http://gym Mai multe