NOTE: please read the brief below before submitting your Offer. The question in the brief must be answered in the comment to the offer. Any offers without an answer or with generic comments will be rejected.
Behind the scenes, we use React Native to originate the data - events that happen during the day.
Widget is split into two equal parts and presents two data points: 3 upcoming events of Type A and 1 upcoming event of type B. Design and draft example draft will be provided (Swift + SwiftUI)
The app is similar to Calendar, so we have the list of two types of events that need to be shown in the widget:
- Left side: 3 upcoming events with a fixed Start time
- Right side: 1 upcoming event (another type of event)
All those events are known upfront (on application open) and can be passed to the App in two ways:
- Raw list of events for the day (aka Widget needs to accommodate logic to show specific events in Timeline (filter)
- Only needed events (aka App passes only necessary information)
Question to be answered:
- As the widget must always be up to date, what is the best way to pass the information to the Widget. In theory, we can use Background fetch in the App to refresh the widget information approx. every 15 minutes, but is it the right solution?
Scope of work:
- Work only on Widget - design (polishing/helping) and most importantly code logic. For an experienced Engineer the task should not take more then a few hours to finish.
9 freelanceri licitează în medie 479€ pentru acest proiect
Hello Dear Client, Greetings! I have seen your project description and understood it very clear that you need application. I have 7 years of experience in Mobile app development. I can design and develop this applica Mai multe
Hello, I can easily help you within good budget, with best UI-UX design & smooth performance. I have expert experienced team & we have already completed some related apps like Online Food Delivering, Taxi Booking Mai multe
Hello, As I take this project, I will do my best! I have read your job description carefully and very interesting in your project now. I'm a seasoned iOS/Android expert with proven app development experiences in Swift, Mai multe
Hello Hiring Manager, I read your job descriptions carefully, I am very interesting in your job of Create iOS widget extension I have the enough experience and good project done with good client feedbacks. Let me know Mai multe
Hi we have read through your project [login to view URL] have develop many of the website and also native and hybrid mobile applications. The answer of your question "If we use background fetch ,we are dependent on system Mai multe
I am a software developer with more than 2 years of experience. I have worked on Swiftui for more than 1 Year now and have apps for multiple clients. Please connect so that we can discuss this further.
Hi Sir , I have 7+ years of experience in IOS / Android Application development. I have Developed extensive experience and expertise in building world class IOS Android App in Native and Phone-gap. Frameworks ✓ Nativ Mai multe
Hi, regarding your question you need to implement a timeline using TimelineProvider for your widget to get refreshed. if this is about refreshing widget if something changes in your app you could use Widget center for Mai multe