Buget ₹75000-150000 INR
At least 5 years of experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ architecture, design, development, configuration,
testing, integration, and deployment and testing.
• Must have experience in application onboarding, provisioning, workflow customization, access review
• Familiar with Test reporting: Interim & Final test report preparation and Defect list preparation &
• Independently handle the test activities for a module/ feature from requirements discussion to reporting
the test results and then follow-up till closure
• Identify the Corrective & Preventive action by performing root cause analysis of defects which has been
slipped off the QA cycle, thereby preventing them in further cycles.
• SailPoint connector development experience with both out-of-the-box and custom connectors.
• Sound experience in developing applications using Java, JEE components.
• Experience in any other IDM suite (OIM, IBM, Sun, CA, Novell) is an added advantage
• Should have a very good understanding of information security concepts with in-depth knowledge of
IAM solutions and latest trends.
• Should have experience in implementing at least 2 complete IAM SDLC engagements projects. This must
include activities such as requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment
and application support
• Should have good understanding in concepts such as self-service, automated approval process, RBAC,
attestation, separation of duties and recertification
• Should have worked on both out-of-the-box adapters/interfaces and custom adapters /interfaces for
IAM enterprise solutions.
• Having experience/knowledge in following technologies would be an advantage: LDAP, PKI, SSL,
• Should have experience in carrying out application integration with the IAM solution
• Should have had direct client experience, including working with client teams in an on-site and offshore
• Should be experienced in understanding client’s business environment and should be able to propose for
purpose IAM solution.
• Test Automation using selenium is desirable.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess excellent leadership & presentation skills
Duties and responsibilities
• Fix existing defects
• Implement improvements to the existing solution
• Architecture review
o Work with IAM manager to review architecture and provide recommendations to support IAM
o Work with IAM manager to review existing code and business processes, and provide
recommendations to support IAM roadmap
• Release Management
o Work with the IAM team to implement the automated build and deployment process
• Applications onboarding and Integrations
o Onboard key applications
o Configure access certification campaigns
o Use out of the box connectors to connect to existing/new end points for integration requirements
o Create custom connectors to integrate with custom end points (API/Databases, etc.)
• To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures
• Define Test Plan including test methodologies & test estimation for new requirements/ enhancements to
determine whether the software performs accurately and reliably as per the requirement as well as
complying with the established standards.
• Test Scenario preparation considering all the direct, indirect, positive, negative, edge case & business
• Creating & executing System & Regression test cases and Functionality Checklist preparation based on
• Desirable to have certifications in security domain, such as CISSP and CISA or any IAM product specific
• Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of
education technical certifications and work experience.
6 freelanceri licitează în medie 110417₹ pentru acest proiect
Hi, I am Haresh, having 12+ years of experience in Software Testing Industry. - Having unique blend of knowledge in Quality Product Delivery, Processes Management, Functional testing, Integration and regression tes Mai multe
Dear Client, I am the Business Development Manager of my team and have discussed your requirement in detail with my technical team. After brainstorming through the project details, we agreed that our developers ha Mai multe
-IT professional with 7+ years of work experience as Agile Tester in: Manual, Smoke, Sanity, Web Services, Functional, Integration, Database, Regression & Re-Testing. •Experience of working in Health and Welfare Domain Mai multe