We are building a professional online cabinet-planner. The technical background ist already done - this is our core competence. Using the planner should be fun for the user - not our competence. So we decided to hire someone to support us. What we want:
1. A cartoon like animated helper (or a stick figure). It should have the look of a carpenter. We are located in Germany and the look should regionally fit. The design can be funny but not too kiddie. You can see a design in "[login to view URL]" which I used 15 years ago. It's outdated and only usefull for a first impression. First step is to deliver a minimum of 5 sketches of different looks so we can decide which to take. If theres no hit, 5 more sketches have to be done.
2. Finetuning of the chosen sketch.
3. The sketch has to be transformed in a 3D model to be used in Unity3D. The needed animations have to be considered.
4. For the first we want 10 different animations (more to come when the platform works):
- kicking the the cabinet with foot.
- hammering forehead on the cabinet.
- hammering hands on the cabinet.
- carrying an sign like a number girl.
- having an idea.
- begging for attention.
- opening a door of the cabinet.
- opening a drawer of the cabinet.
- taking something ot of the cabinet.
5. Work on the GUI. Design-sketches. First step is to deliver a minimum of 3 sketches of different looks so we can decide which to take. If theres no hit, 3 more sketches have to be done.
6. Work on the GUI. Lighting to put the cabinet in scene. Bringing the sketches to Unity3D: Design of the panel, input fields and buttons to have a consistent look. The needed textures and handles for the cabinets are NOT incuded in this step - this will be an new project. In "[login to view URL]" you can see the current work in progress version.
7. Graphical effects when parts are deleted. We want to start with 3 effects. One should look like the effect in Avengers Infinity War. The other 2 are free to decide.
Please tell us the prices for every single step this makes payment an planning easier for us.
10 freelanceri licitează în medie 1021€ pentru acest proiect
Hello, Thanks for sharing the reference image ! I have gone through your job description and can surely assist you in this project. I am Senior Unity Artist with 4+ years of experience and have very good workin Mai multe
Dear How are you? I have read your proposal carefully and I am very interested to your project, As you can see on my profile, I am a Unity Expert and I am well versed in Design, too. I want to join to your project Mai multe
Hi, I have read your 3D ANIMATION project. I will Provide you Best quality work with Great Options in Fair price and less time depending on the complexity of your design. I have experience of more than 7 years in Mai multe
Hello, I am a programmer and an artist, so I can create very beautiful graphics and with interesting behaviors, I am a two for one. I have a lot of experience in Unity3D, Blender 3D, and Substance Painter, if you wi Mai multe
Hi I have a deep interest in your requirment My path as a 3D MODELLING AND RENDERING has been exciting. i will give you best quality of work with 100% satisfactory result i will give you changes as well. i will pro Mai multe
Logo | Brochure | Business Cards | Graphic Design | 3D Design | Interior Design | Cover Page & Stencils Design | 3D & 2D Cartoons | 3D Animation | Website Design | PHP | HTML | Illustrator. Hi! Thank you for consideri Mai multe
Hello, I am working on 2D/3D animation. I have 2 years of experience in animation. I would love to have the opportunity with you about your posting. I have read your requirement that you need .Can you please p Mai multe
Hi, I have gone through your project description and I am highly interested in delivering you a quality service at an affordable pricing. Click below to view portfolio: https://www.freelancer.com/u/zainmomin Rega Mai multe
Hello, I believe I am fit for this project because I have years of experience with illustration and have created multiple game demos all on my own. I have experience working with sprites and animating them as well a Mai multe