Heatzy ([login to view URL]) is developing a Bluetooth Thermostatic Valve to control hydraulic heaters from a smartphone. We are looking for product designer to help us design this valve.
Heatzy Vanne will replace existing Thermostatic Valves that are screwed on radiators. It is powered by a triple-A battery to support a screen and a motor (that closes or opens the hot water entry). Vanne has a bluetooth chip in order to be remotely controllable from a smartphone app. Users can also use the two buttons and rotative knob to control the product directly.
- Propose sketches and 3D renderings of a new design based on the above existing product
- Editable 3Ds and other documents will be transferred during and after completion.
- Full-time, Part-time or freelance
- Experience(s) in Product Design;
- Portfolio with finished hardware;
- Sense of hardware UX;
- Able to react quickly upon requests;
- Able to draft ideas;
- Ability to work with manufacture requirements.
(Removed by Freelancer.com Admin)
27 freelanceri licitează în medie 27€/oră pentru acest proiect
Hi, I`m interested in your project. I`m use Solidworks for modeling and Keyshot for rendering. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more. Regard
hello i am a computer engineer,i have masters in computer engineering,i have experience for more than 7 years in arduino and electronics i have read ur description and yes i can make what u r requiring
I'm an industrial designer and i designed projects user centred and i have a good knowledge of ergonomics , ascetic and manufacturing i can work with flexible hours and can be available when you need me.