Install Keycloak & Jenkins in Linux Server with Plesk
S-au achitat serviciile după ce au fost prestate
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me install Keycloak and Jenkins in a Linux server with Plesk. Here are the project details:
Linux Distribution: Ubuntu
Configuration Requirements: No specific configurations needed, standard configuration is fine.
Server Maintenance: Only one-time setup is needed now. This server is used for development purposes. Ongoing maintenance might be required after 6 months (when development will be completed).
Documentation: I want you to make video of how you are doing the installation, Also create some how-to videos such as
1. If the service is not running. How should I check it & fix it?
2. Where can I find the logs?
3. Commonly known errors & fixes for the same.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in installing and configuring Keycloak and Jenkins
- Proficiency in working with Linux servers, specifically Ubuntu
- Familiarity with Plesk control panel
- Experience in setting up Ngnix reverse proxy (for Jenkins & Keycloak
- You will receive root access to a Virtual server with Plesk installed.
- You will have Let's encrypt, nginx , Postgres already available in Plesk
- Domains for jenkins & keycloak will be already available in Plesk
- You need to install both (with the necessary database) [complete setup]; configure reverse proxy (if needed) and make it reachable via the appropriate domains
If you have the required skills and experience, please submit your proposal. Thank you.
ID Proiect: #37487925