I'm looking for a bilingual (English/Spanish) virtual assistant who can come in and be a LONG TERM member of my team.
This is an opportunity for a lot of growth where I'm planning on training you from the ground up in everything you need to know about digital marketing.
No experience is needed, but I am looking for the BEST. For someone who holds themself to a very high standard and doesn't tolerate mistakes.
You need to have a keen eye for detail and ideally you're the type of person who would catch and correct ME with my mistakes :)
- Must have excellent English communication skills
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must be able to read instructions and follow them exactly
- Must be a fast learner and able to change your approach quickly based on feedback
- Availability of at least 10 hours per week
- You hold yourself to a high standard of quality and don't take short cuts
If you have great English skills, you have a high standard for quality work done right, and you're excited about the prospect of learning new things, then please apply and provide an answer to the following questions in your cover letter:
1) What relevant experience do you have, if any, in digital marketing/SEO/link building? Experience is not required, so don't stress out if you don't have any. I'm just curious whether you do :)
2) What's your typing speed? Please take a 60-second test at (typingtest dot com) and send me a screenshot of your results
3) What interests and excites you about this job?
4) Please attach a resume; if you are shortlisted I will be checking your references.
And, that's it! If you're still reading this, then I'd like to give you a bit more information about who I am :)
I'm a freelance link builder and have recently formed a small agency to help me help more clients. We can't keep up with the amount of work that we have to do, and we continually receive more offers for work than we have capacity to take on. I take a lot of pride in what we do and we strive to the best at link building that we can.
About the job:
I'm looking for someone who can be a permanent part of my link building team. To start, I'm looking to hire you for 10-20 hours per week, with the goal to increase you up to 30-40 hours per week within a few weeks should you have the capacity to do so.