I need the follow site completed:
[url removed, login to view]
I need someone what understands browser compatibility (like [url removed, login to view]). No Flash, Java or any of that.
The project just be done in DreamWearer
35 freelanceri licitează în medie 82$ pentru acest proiect
I can have this done the same day, and I'll test it in 2 different versions of Netscape and IE, Opera, and Safari (Macintosh). Cross browser and cross platform usability is a specialty of mine. Please check out my por Mai multe
Dear Sir, We have gone through your [login to view URL] at Teamplaiz India Pvt Ltd(based in Mumbai;India) specialize in web based applications , database and SEO. Below are few links of our online work which may not be perta Mai multe
We are a group of IT Professional has experience in Web and Windows based Development based in Ahmedabad, India. We have experience in Web Design, Logo, Banner, CD Cover, Brochure, Company, Online Shop, Contact Managem Mai multe
(The bid is preliminary, after a more detailled study I will give You a new bid ( actual bid + or - 20%) I am a Professional (see GuyLT please) Senior Programmer, DBA, Admin, Projectleader, Designer, Translator(6 la Mai multe
I would like to work with you again. This project is suited to my skills and I can provide quality work, on time. PM me if you have any specific preliminary requests.
I along with a team of 4 professionals involved in Web Design, Development and Deployment are currently working for USA / UK / Canada & Australia based Web Solutions companies and provide them complete Web Solutions ra Mai multe
Dear Mrs./Dear Mr. I would be onoured to work for you! For further informations, please see your PM. Best regards, Zoli
With our good expertise and experience in the web technologies, we are adhering to the time schedule strictly with best quality at lowest prices and satisfying our clients at the best. Please visit the following websi Mai multe
I assume you want to be sure your web site is compatible with all the major web browers. In reality if it is compatible with Internet Explorer and Ntescape you are 75% compatible already. The other 25% is your chose. I Mai multe
We can have one of our usability specialists analyse your website (including from a browser compatibility point of view) and recommend specific changes. You would be purchasing 1.5 days of work at $600 per day.