Solutions for biding on auction
Import excel files with the data.
Get indicated value based on the policy
Adjust the value manually.
Set prio from 1-5 on which field/products that is most interesting to get (where prio 1 is the highest)
Klick on Create output.
When clicking on output is done – is shall generate the bid file, and send an email to the user with the same information as in bid file
(save the bid file in the portal under each user)
Same number of pages here as in the excel file…. And same functions.
Explanations for each field when hoover over them. (same as in seller document)
On the submenu it shall have following fields.
- Policy – Manual settings from the user. (those values shall be saved)
- Ads – Annonser (this is updated with the excel file upload)
- Strata – (the strata pick up the data from imported excel file)
- Calculator – Räknesnurra (This is a calculator with some static data and some field from the imported excel file.)
- Pivot (based on the imported excel file)
- About us (software)
On the ads page it shall be added following functions.
- Upload excel file…. with the ads
- Hide fields… so the user selects all the field that he/she want to hide and klick on a button hide, and next to that there shall be a button unhide (when click on unhide all field shall be visible)
- My bid. A field where the user can fill out with their bid manually (next to the “autobid” from policy)
- Add field where the user can set prio from 1-5, that sets different colors on the debt. (this must be set to get over the bids to output.)
- Search for Name or company name
- Chose to save the file (in their session)
On the output section.
It shall show the ads that have set an prio from 1-5
The field that shall be viewed is.
Debtid,DebtorOrgnumber,Debtorbanrupcy,Debtorfoundinlocalagency [yes/no], DebtOriginalCapital, DebtCapital, DebtInterestAmount, DebtCurrency, DebtLastPaymentDate, DebtLastPayment, DebtInvoiceDate, DebtCummulativePayments3m, DebtCummulativePayments12m
Under that I would like to have a field where they are accepting ---
By using this service blabla canot be responsible for error in bidding blab la bla.
And click on generate output file.
When they are click on the output file following is happened.
1. It send email with the bid data as viewed (to the user)
2. It creates the bidfile and ask the user to save it.
The data that should appear in Ads- Anonnser is from the imported excel file.
The entire calc and field are already done in an excel – to convert
The layout how it shall look is attached as pdf.
The excel file can be sent on requests...
8 freelanceri licitează în medie 597$ pentru acest proiect
Hi, I am an YII2 expert. I can create it. I have rich experience about YII2 development. Regards Geraldine
Hi, how are u? I am a senior fullstack web developer of over 5 years' experience. I have good skills and experiences of PHP frameworks such as Codeigniter, Laravel, Yii and Wordpress etc. And also have good knowledg Mai multe
Hello. How are you today? I have read your job post very carefully and i am sure that I can do your project perfectly. Fast speed and High quality is promise. I can use the YII and Excel and MySQL to complete your proj Mai multe
Hello Jonny I have read your description and almost understood your requirement. As you can see in my profile, I am web developer and have done several php projects. I am able to start work immediately and will try to Mai multe
Hi there, I have read and understood the details of your work very well. I am an expert in the Yii framework. I guess you are going to build Solutions for bidding on an auction like a job site. Your project will includ Mai multe
Hello I just checked the project you posted (YII page create a Calc based on imported excel/csv file phase Two) and very interested in your requirements. I can give you the perfect result with my skills and dedication. Mai multe
Hello I have 5 years of work experience in web [login to view URL] I working on yii framework projects.i was read your requirements.i will do it your requirements.