Depositing by Bank Transfer
If you wish to deposit funds to your Freelancer.com account but you do not have a PayPal or Skrill account nor a credit card, you can choose to deposit directly from your bank account. To do so, just follow these steps:
2. On the Deposit Funds page, select Bank Deposit.
3. Select your location, specify the amount and currency of your deposit, then confirm the payment.
The minimum deposit amount is different for available currencies. Deposit fees vary depending on the deposit amount's currency and the type of bank deposit.
Bank Deposit can be done through wire transfer (international bank transfer) or direct deposit (local bank transfer).
Local vs. International Bank Transfer
If you deposit funds in a currency that is different from that of your location, your deposit will be considered an international bank transfer. The deposit fee will then be a fixed price of 15 USD or the currency of your deposited funds. You can contact your bank if they have their own fees for such deposits.
For example, you are from Germany, but you will deposit an amount in USD. Your deposit fee for this will be 15 USD. If you deposit in GBP instead, your deposit fee will be 15 GBP.
If you make a deposit in your location using your local currency, it will be considered a local bank transfer. There is no deposit fee for this.
For example, you are from the United States and you deposit an amount in USD. Your deposit fee will be free. Note, however, that this is only available for selected countries. Here are the currencies:
- USD (United States Dollar)
- INR (Indian Rupee)
- AUD (Australian Dollar)
- EUR (Euro)
- GBP (Great British Pound)
- SGD (Singapore Dollar)
- PLN (Polish Zloty)
- NZD (New Zealand Dollar)
- PHP (Philippine Peso)
5. Take note of the bank details provided. You will need them when you make your deposit.
Note: These details vary depending on location, so use only what will be provided on your deposit page.
6. Go to your bank, fill out your deposit slip with the deposit details you noted, and deposit the money. You can also use mobile banking if your bank has that feature.
7. Once the deposit is completed, check your deposit page or just click here, and provide the details of the deposit you made so we can verify your bank transaction and track the deposit.
Once the deposit is successful, it usually takes 2-5 business days before the funds reflect on your Freelancer.com account balance. Do not hesitate to chat with our Live Support or Submit a Ticket below if it goes longer than that.