I have a strong experiences in the Webhosting (Windows/Linux/Cloud) field in the last 10 years and
have strong base in Vmware, and Cisco updates.
Hands on experience:
1. Installation and configuration of LAMP server (Ubuntu and CentOS) included the security audit.
2. Installation and configuration of Windows servers.
3. Installation and configuration of cPanel, Plesk, Directadmin and free licenced panels.
4. Innodb crash issues in Linux servers.
5. AWS panel billing and security optimization.
6. AWS load balancer and auto scaling configuration.
7. AWS instance creation and configuration with backup and security.
8. AWS VNC configuration and cross region and cross account peering.
9. Website related issues (PHP, MySQL, Hack issues and Malware attacks etc).
1. cPanel to cPanel.
2. cPanel to Directadmin
3. cPanel to Plesk
4. Plesk to cPanel
5. Plesk to Directadmin
6. No control panel server (Linux and windows)
Note : I will provide you the exact migration plan and ETA as per the data size and network speed.