I'm a Flutter expert and experienced programmer with an extensive history of designing and coding solutions for over 2+ years. I am very much skilled in Google’s Flutter/Dart App.
I have more than 2 years of working experience in Mobile APP(Android + IOS+ Admin panel) DEVELOPMENT . I have developed 3+ successful apps so far for various clients within a timeline. I always believe in quality in work.
Some of my previously worked apps:
-- [login to view URL]
Visit the above-given link to be more confident in me. By working in the industry continuously, I have gain much expertise and practical experience.
I am having experienced creating multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's new Flutter development framework. Also pretty much Experienced developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web.
Skills and Experience in Flutter:
1) Working right from its beta version to the most stable version v1.20.4.
2) Experience working with all third-party Flutter packages like Firebase, Location, Camera, AdMob, etc. and using almost all widgets and animations available in Flutter.
3) Published an Application: "Timeline: Diary, Notes, Experiences" on Google Play Store which uses many Flutter widgets, and Firebase services like Authentication, Database Storage, Memory Storage, AdMob Integration, etc.
Experience in Flutter :
- Experience with Dart
- Experience with SQLite & JSON
- Experience with MVC & Agile development
- Experience authoring, testing, & deploying mobile applications
I respect my clients and value them, and if you see me as the flutter developer you need, feel free to contact me and you won’t regret choosing me.
I look forward to working with you soon.
I recently had the pleasure of working with @Ibrahim5490 on my android app and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed with his work. Although there was a slight miscommunication at the beginning of the project, Ibrahim was quick to address the issue and ensure that we were both on the same page moving forward.
Doesn’t know what he’s doing. He could not complete simple tasks, like style a button. He was struggling with that and other simple tasks for 3 days. He’s not reliable when it comes to time. Never meets deadlines. He will come up with one excuse after another. Has very poor communication skills. He did everything wrong and when I corrected him, he said those were additional tasks.