I have more than 7 years of experience in electrical engineering. I have expertise in three domains:
Power Systems Engineering:
• Load Calculations, cable sizing, component selection, equipment and cable layout for power distribution.
• Single Line Diagrams, Three Line Diagrams, schematics..
• Distribution Switchgear design schematics LV/MV/HV upto 500kV
• Relay coordination and Power System simulation using ETAP.
• LUX calculations and Lighting design using DIALux.
• Power electronics: DC DC converters, power supplies, AC DC, DC-AC power converter designing. Gate driver, switching circuit design.
• Product Engineering: prototype development, product compliance and certification
• NVidia Jetson/Raspberry Pi 4/CM4
• Microcontrollers(PIC, AVR, ARM, TMS320F, TI)
• FPGAs, Digital Systems
• Electronic Circuit Designs (Analog/Digital)
• Power Electronics (High power DC-DC converters, Inverters)
• Sensor designing and actuation
• Battery management systems
• Programming (MATLAB/Simulink, Verilog, C, C++)
• Control Systems Engineering (Reactors, Boilers, Motors)
• Software/Mathematical Simulations (MATLAB, Multisim)
Solar Design Engineering:
• Racking structural engineering for ground mount/roof mounting, and using PVSyst to determine azimuth and tilt angle for optimizing yield.
• 2D and 3D Site layouts for rooftop/facades/ground mount solar sites considering shading/topology on the site.
Module drawings/drafting from install manuals.
• Stringing modules together, combiner box selection, inverter selection, and DC/AC cable selection.
• Wiring/cable layout from the panels to electrical equipment to interconnection substation.
• Electrical drawings; single line diagrams, three line diagrams and schematics.