Since 2010 | Recommend + Verified | 24*7 Available
مرحباً - Welcome - स्वागत - BONJOUR to my profile! Please take the time to read it.
Meet me Murtaza Asghar Ali, a verified and highly recommended freelancer, known as "Dr Freelancer". Aside from my technical background, let me first introduce myself. Since childhood, I have had a passion for teaching and assisting my mother with household chores, as well as with her own teaching hobbies. I continued to teach students up to the 10th standard while pursuing my BS in CS at Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology.
In addition to teaching as a hobby, I launched my career as an intern working as a Junior HTML Developer in 2004. I remained employed at the same IT company, BohraDevelopers, until I completed my graduation. I entered the freelance world with great enthusiasm in January 2011, bringing with me six years of experience as a UI/UX Web Designer, as well as an eagerness to learn about development. In 2012, I took a giant step forward by founding SHI TECH, a digital agency based in Karachi. Since then, I have expanded the company to include a team of dedicated Graphics Designers, SEO, Content Writing, Web Developers, and Mobile App Developers.
In addition to my work, I am passionate about social work and hold a membership with Sindh Boy Scouts, Pakistan. Moreover, I enjoy volunteering my skills to create websites for various religious and non-governmental organisations without charging any fees.
WHY TO CHOOSE "DR FREELANCER"?
1. Verified and highly recommended: As a verified and highly recommended freelancer, I have a proven track record of delivering high-quality work to my clients. You can trust that I will meet your expectations and provide excellent service.
2. Diverse skill set: I have a diverse skill set that includes web design, UI/UX, development, and teaching. This means that I can provide a wide range of services to meet your needs.
3. Experience: With over a decade of experience in the industry, I have the knowledge and expertise to handle complex projects and deliver outstanding results.
4. Passionate and dedicated: I am passionate about my work and dedicated to providing the best possible service to my clients. I will work tirelessly to ensure that your project is a success.
5. Collaborative approach: I believe in working closely with my clients to understand their needs and goals, and to develop a collaborative approach to achieving them.
6. Affordable rates: I offer competitive rates for my services, without compromising on quality. You can be assured that you will receive value for your money.
7. Socially responsible: I am also committed to giving back to the community and have done volunteer work for religious and NGO websites. By choosing me as your freelancer, you can also contribute to these social causes.
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. Let's have a discussion about your project and turn your ideas into reality!
- With Love,
Murtaza Asghar Ali
Murtaza did an astonishing job and beyond . He is so happy to help and improve whatever you are trying to achieve . he didn't count his time to solve my problem , so I totally recomend him, and he is a really nice guy
In 2009, BohraDevelopers.com, had appointed me as a BDM to leverage Elance (Currently Upwork) and increase the company's sales. The primary responsibility was to achieve a monthly sales target of $2000 through Elance. My role involved was identifying potential clients, pitching the company's services, and negotiating contracts. It was instrumental in driving the growth of BohraDevelopers.com and achieving the company's sales targets through the effective utilization of Elance.
Team Lead - Web Design Department
iul. 2008 - feb. 2009 (7 luni, 1 zi)
In 2008, the role I had assigned is of a Team Lead in a Web Design Department was critical to the success of the department's projects. I was responsible for overseeing the design and development of websites and ensuring that the team members were working efficiently to meet project goals and timelines. To manage the team effectively, I had access to various tools for team management, time management, collaboration, CRM, and project management. I had lead the team of 7 to 8 persons.
Senior Web Designer UI / UX
apr. 2007 - iun. 2008 (1 an, 2 luni)
In 2007, I was promoted as a Senior Web Designer which was more complex and involved than ever before. I have played a key role in this process by creating visually appealing and user-friendly websites that stood out from the competition. Working with a team of developers, marketers, and project managers, I were responsible for overseeing the entire design process, from conceptualisation to implementation.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology,
Pakistan 2006 – 2010
1st Position - Web Design Competition
ITEC - 2009
ITEC is a event organised by NED University of Engineering & Technology in Karachi, Pakistan every year. I secure 1st Position in Web Design Competition - ITEC 2009.
View Certificate: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15RqFYZ_ubg8mjwQslWAiO1WBRcD3P02r/view?usp=sharing
Certification of Participation by TPSTech- Elite.
Speed Programming Competition - TECH Elite
NED University of Engineering & Technology had organised a Speed Programming Competiotion where I participate on behalf of my Universirty in May, 2008.
View Certificate: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15UEt5CSdNyRV5uf_99c3Lw98UCArNFnR/view?usp=sharing
Web Designing Competition - ITEC
Information Technology Exhibition & Competition was held in NED University of Engineering & Technology in April 2009.
View Certificate: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15ugldwIFD-xZT1zRO2pBnVmWnKSLzNYU/view?usp=sharing
Discută cu Murtaza A. despre proiect
Conectează-te pentru a discuta pe chat despre detalii.