Invită freelancerul să participe la proiectul tău
Se pare că nu ai niciun proiect activ în prezent. De ce nu postezi un proiect acum? E gratuit!Postează un Proiect
- N/AProiecte finalizate
- N/AConform bugetului
- N/ALa timp
- N/ARata de Angajare Repetată
Technical Consultant/Language FreelancerFeb 2016
• Provided Technical Services for SMEs as Consultant and Language Freelance. • Quality Assurance and auditing services Consultant.
Engineer/ServiceApr 2015 - Feb 2016 (10 months)
• Performed a field based, supported Medical/Veterinary systems. • Undertook a broad range of tasks inclusive of callout post-sale, installed, maintained, repaired all Agfa CR digital product range and replaced components.
MRI Service/Installation EngineerMay 2014 - Mar 2015 (10 months)
• Performed an international field based & helpdesk role, supported MRI Veterinary systems. • Undertook a broad range of tasks inclusive of callout post-sale, installed, maintained, repaired all Hallmarq product range and replaced components. • Collaborated for the MRI systems development/production at the Hallmarq UK headquarters.
Technical RepresentativeApr 2011 - May 2014 (3 years)
UK Exclusive agent for Shimadzu and Samsung - Medison. • Performed a field based role, supported medical/Scientific equipment such as MR accessories, PACS, X-ray systems, C-arms, CT based Fluoroscopic systems, Specimen Radiography, Forensic Analysis. • Undertook a broad range of tasks inclusive of callout post-sale, installed, maintained and repaired all machines and replaced components.
Engineering Consultant/Language FreelanceJul 2007 - Mar 2009 (1 year)
• Provided Italian/English language services/content writing in Milan as Consultant. Leveraged experience to assist SMEs developing medical/robotic devices and equipment at sites in Cagliari and Milan. • Assisted with growing revenues, resolved engineering issues on turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs. • Headed a strategic analysis of ICT department at Ambrosetti in Milan and the resultant restructuring programme.
Product Support SpecialistJan 2004 - Jul 2007 (3 years)
• Spearheaded R&D hardware/software projects, led service side, installed/tested equipment at sites including laboratories. Authored technical documents. • Adeptly designed and built a translations lab to cut V&V translation time by 30% and global translation costs for projects up to £1m. • Performed a lead role in software translations and raised productivity by developing a production system that maximised human/technology resources. • Translated software in manuals to different languages.
Service EngineerJan 2000 - Oct 2001 (1 year)
• Performed a field based role, supported medical equipment such as MRI, ultrasound and CT scanners, PACS, and X-ray systems. • Undertook a broad range of tasks inclusive of callout post-sale, maintained and repaired all machines, and replaced components.
Bachelor Honours Degree BEng Electrical and Electronics2001 - 2003 (2 years)
MEng CEng Courses1996 - 2001 (5 years)
Diploma Industrial Electronics Engineering1983 - 1988 (5 years)
Train the Trainer awarded by SIA, UK (2004)SIA Professional Group, Steyning, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Awarded certification to enable other trainers to hone and develop training skills.