Invită freelancerul la proiectul tău
Se pare că nu ai niciun proiect activ în prezent. De ce nu postezi un proiect acum? E gratuit!Postează un Proiect
- N/AProiecte finalizate
- N/AConform bugetului
- N/ALa timp
- N/ARata de Angajare Repetată
Technical Consultant/Language FreelancerFeb 2016
• Provided Technical Services for SMEs as Consultant and Language Freelance. • Quality Assurance and auditing services Consultant.
Engineer/ServiceApr 2015 - Feb 2016 (10 months)
• Performed a field based, supported Medical/Veterinary systems. • Undertook a broad range of tasks inclusive of callout post-sale, installed, maintained, repaired all Agfa CR digital product range and replaced components.
MRI Service/Installation EngineerMay 2014 - Mar 2015 (10 months)
• Performed an international field based & helpdesk role, supported MRI Veterinary systems. • Undertook a broad range of tasks inclusive of callout post-sale, installed, maintained, repaired all Hallmarq product range and replaced components. • Collaborated for the MRI systems development/production at the Hallmarq UK headquarters.
Technical RepresentativeApr 2011 - May 2014 (3 years)
UK Exclusive agent for Shimadzu and Samsung - Medison. • Performed a field based role, supported medical/Scientific equipment such as MR accessories, PACS, X-ray systems, C-arms, CT based Fluoroscopic systems, Specimen Radiography, Forensic Analysis. • Undertook a broad range of tasks inclusive of callout post-sale, installed, maintained and repaired all machines and replaced components.
Engineering Consultant/Language FreelanceJul 2007 - Mar 2009 (1 year)
• Provided Italian/English language services/content writing in Milan as Consultant. Leveraged experience to assist SMEs developing medical/robotic devices and equipment at sites in Cagliari and Milan. • Assisted with growing revenues, resolved engineering issues on turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs. • Headed a strategic analysis of ICT department at Ambrosetti in Milan and the resultant restructuring programme.
Product Support SpecialistJan 2004 - Jul 2007 (3 years)
• Spearheaded R&D hardware/software projects, led service side, installed/tested equipment at sites including laboratories. Authored technical documents. • Adeptly designed and built a translations lab to cut V&V translation time by 30% and global translation costs for projects up to £1m. • Performed a lead role in software translations and raised productivity by developing a production system that maximised human/technology resources. • Translated software in manuals to different languages.
Service EngineerJan 2000 - Oct 2001 (1 year)
• Performed a field based role, supported medical equipment such as MRI, ultrasound and CT scanners, PACS, and X-ray systems. • Undertook a broad range of tasks inclusive of callout post-sale, maintained and repaired all machines, and replaced components.
Bachelor Honours Degree BEng Electrical and Electronics2001 - 2003 (2 years)
MEng CEng Courses1996 - 2001 (5 years)
Diploma Industrial Electronics Engineering1983 - 1988 (5 years)
Train the Trainer awarded by SIA, UK (2004)SIA Professional Group, Steyning, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Awarded certification to enable other trainers to hone and develop training skills.
US English Level 190%
- Conectat pe Facebook
- Plată verificată
- Număr de telefon verificat
- Adresă de e-mail verificată