Hello. Nice to meet you.
As an electronic engineer, I have been working in PCB design/layout and firmware programming field for 10+ years.
Here are some of the experiences that I worked ago.
- Schematic and PCB Layout using Altium designer, Cadence, Eagle, and so on.
- SolidWorks Enclosure, AutoCad design
- Matlab simulation
- Multi Layer, Flexible, High speed PCB design
- Exceptional C++/C /C# programming skills.
- FPGA design using Verilog/VHDL (Xilinx ISE/XPS/SDK/Vivado, Altera Quartus, iCECube)
- ARM, DSP, MCUs, Arduino experience.
- Arm cores: ATSAM, STM32, PIC32, A13, FreeScale, MSP, NXP
- MPU: Pic16F, Pic18F, Pic33F, Atmega8,16,128,32,8051,8951,8052,80251
- Single board computer: Raspbery pi, Beaglebone, NanoPi
- Strong with UART, I2C, SPI, BLE,BT, GSM/GPRS/GPS, xBee, ZigBee.
- Especially full experience for BLE HM10, HC05, ESP32, DA14580, nRF52832, 52840, BlueNRG,
Once you hire me, expected me to help your business like I 'm growing it as my own.
I would love to hear from you.