I graduated Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and a Certified Public Accountant. I already have 12+ years of experience in Accounting. I have actual work experiences on various areas of Accounting, and through these actual work experiences made me knew the in and out of these areas. I have actual work experiences on handling bills / accounts payable, invoices / accounts receivable, collections / deposits, bank and credit card reconciliations, inventory / POS, accounts reconciliations and schedules, GAAP compliant financial statements, taxation, external and internal auditing.
My external auditing experience is about auditing / checking if the accounting of a business Client is done according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles or GAAP. So, I could prepare GAAP Financial Statements and Audited Financial Statements.
My internal auditing experience is auditing / checking if accounting of a Business Client is done according to Company Policies and Procedures. It includes recommendations for enhancing the accounting internal control.
I am expert on finding errors in accounting books and correcting erroneous accounting books, even if how complicated and so many errors an accounting books has. In fact, I had corrected an erroneous books of a US Client, and their Previous Bookkeeper / Accountant are from a US CPA Accounting Firm. Good accounting depends on experiences, skills and honesty of an Accountant. So if you hire me, I assure of a GAAP Compliant and right accounting books.
Erroneous accounting books is a headache to the Business Owner. Accounting information and report are being used in financial decision. Having right accounting will go to right financial decision. Accounting is the blood of the business. It is interconnected to other areas and operations of the business.
My accounting experiences are the following:
* ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
- Reviewing purchase orders, delivery receipts, purchase invoices, check voucher and check preparation.
- Processing of thousand of purchase invoices for online payments in a shared services center.
* ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- Preparing of Sales Invoices.
- Receiving cash and check collections, depositing cash and check collections.
* BANK AND CREDIT CARD RECONCILIAITONS
- Bank and credit card reconciliations in MS Excel, Saasu, Xero, QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online
* ACCOUNTS RECONCILIATIONS AND SCHEDULES
- Advances to Officers and Employees
- Fixed Assets
- Prepaid Expense or Prepayments
- Accrued Expenses - Others
- Recording of all daily financial transactions of a business entity into an Accounting Software such as QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Saasu, Xero and Others.
* FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Changes in Equity
* ORGANIZING OF ACCOUNTING FILES
- Renaming accounting files and organize them in a yearly / monthly basis.
- No organize accounting files is headache to the Business.