Invită freelancerul să participe la proiectul tău
Se pare că nu ai niciun proiect activ în prezent. De ce nu postezi un proiect acum? E gratuit!Postează un Proiect
- N/AProiecte finalizate
- N/AConform bugetului
- N/ALa timp
- N/ARata de Angajare Repetată
Environmental Compliance Powerpoint Infographic
Provide the following services to our clients: • Application programming – Visual Basic and other languages. • Creating of tracking/reporting tools using Microsoft Office products: MS Access, Excel, Word • Create power point presentations and infographics (presenting with pictures). • Small Business Websites – Word Press • Technical Writing – guides, procedures, technical articles, bulletins and training documents. • Virtual Executive Assistant Tasks – appointments scheduling, meeting planning/scheduling, calendar maintenance, letters, spreadsheets, customer care calls, corporate event planning/scheduling, corporate travel arrangements.
Associate Environmental SpecialistJan 2014 - Dec 2014 (11 months)
• Responsible for submitting STEERS reports for emissions events. • Responsible for preparing pipeline maintenance permit by rule. • Implemented an MSS tracking systems to comply with MSS permits. • Implemented environmental tracking processes using 1SAP. • Trained operators on air permit and compliance regulations. Coordinated SPCC and Waste Management training for operations. • Coordinated NSPS JJJJ Engine Testing and reporting for well sites and plants. • Audited facilities with an IR Camera. • Prepared emissions event records and calculations. • Responded to TCEQ and EPA inquiries and coordinated preparation for government audits. • Performed environmental walkthroughs and implemented corrective actions. • Attended 2014 Safety Leadership Training.
Environmental SpecialistMar 2006 - Jan 2013 (6 years)
• Over 7 years of experience in developing, programming and supporting Excel and MS Access/SQL based environmental air compliance tracking tools (internal chemical reporting software, Title V and NSR permit compliance tools and emissions calculators, permit by rule tracking database). Created queries and reports for compliance tracking. • Created Chemical Reporting Tracking Tool used at the Victoria and Orange INVISTA sites to track recordable and reportable emission events. • Over 3 years of experience in selecting, preparing and submitting permit by rule documents, forms and calculations to the TCEQ. • Reviewed MOC small projects for PSD and Permitting Actions. • Facilitates Title V reasonable inquiry reviews. Prepares Title V deviation reports for submittal. Presents deviations to site leadership. Performs reasonable inquiry on site cooling water sources. • Negotiated case by case CAM and Periodic Monitoring conditions for our Title V permit. • Respond to TCEQ inquiries regarding Title V Deviations and permit revisions. • Prepared and submitted minor NSR/Title V permit alterations and Title V Corrective Action progress reports. • Proficient with Water9 modeling for Biotreatment air emission estimations. • Developed and maintained site El Paso Method Cooling Water Monitoring system to comply with NSR permits. • Performed Benzene NESHAPS water sampling. • Method selection, report submittal and coordination of sampling events for determination of vapor pressure to comply with Title V compliance schedule. • Trained operations and maintenance personnel in compliance tracking tools and in general air permitting. • Training/Certification: Method 9 certification (CAA) , NSR and Title V Permitting (Trinity Consultants), Oil and Gas Air Compliance (Trinity), IPEP-Certified Environmental Intern. • Participated in 2008 Global INVISTA EHS meeting in Atlanta- Presented Enviance with Environmental manager as a task management system option for INVISTA. • Nominated for 2008 INVISTA EHS excellence award for development of chemical reporting software and sharing of knowledge.
IT TechnicianOct 2002 - Oct 2005 (3 years)
• Built, configured and administered SuSE Linux Samba file and print servers. Linux+ certified. • Saved company money by building a free Linux file server on existing hardware. • Responsible for Exchange 5.5 mail server administration and all server backups. • Windows NT/2000/2003 server installation and administration. • Provided Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP pc operating system, desktop application, network and hardware technical support to 225 users. • MS Access database and visual basic programming.
ProgrammerOct 2000 - Oct 2002 (2 years)
• Responsible for administration and monitoring of 8 Netware 5.0 file and print servers. • Pushed application upgrades to 1200 desktops with Zenworks 3.2. • Built, configured and administered Citrix servers. • Provided technical support to help desk and pc support technicians. • Responsible for network administration and security of Novell NDS and Active Directory servers for 1200 users.
Research TechnicianApr 1997 - Dec 1998 (1 year)
• Performed experimental organic chemistry glassware lab bench reactions. • Analyzed surfactant properties using linear regression and created shampoo formulations. • Presented monthly safety presentations to research group.
Laboratory AnalystJan 1991 - Jan 1996 (5 years)
• Administration of the Laboratory Information Management System by modifying C programming code and created production sample points from templates. Calibrated, maintained and repaired 15 gas chromatographs. • Served as the lab’s ISO 9000 quality coordinator. Trained all lab personnel on ISO 9000 regulations, performed ISO audits of several plant sites in Texas and analyzed statistical controls. Responsible for maintaining compliance with ISO standard for the laboratory. • Performed sample analysis by titration, distillation, extraction, filtration, reaction glassware, ion/liquid/gas chromatography and spectrophotometry.
B.A. Biology1986 - 1991 (5 years)
Computer Science2000 - 2002 (2 years)
Vendo-neutral certification that validates the fundamental knowledge and skills required of junior Linux administrators.
US English Level 185%
Conectat(ă) pe Facebook
- Plată verificată
- Telefon verificat
- Email verificat