...estimations and cost projection. - Documents sharing. Team members and project managers are able to share project papers and work on those simultaneously. - Monitoring. Obviously, monitoring is one of the prime objectives of PM tools. With the help of the software, you are able to monitor the workflow, progress on all stages of work, and provide
I am looking for a mockup of a number of pages of an app that will turn into a reporting / monitoring system for a smart elevator product. It will be clean and simple, secure with location services and a friendly interface. There will be features to program location timers to send the lift to a level along with the ability to monitor battery levels
Serve...via API (functions which activate some reports) Frontend (accesses) and product showcase to sell. (some statistical function) and reporting with real-time updates. Link monitoring tools and reference links: - phone - banner - bring them - e-mail - affiliate / GDO Essential graphics on the admin side and backend banner for quick registration.
The project will be evaluating Safety Monitoring
Our company has online presence in the several sectors of interests, Local and international. Most of the system we run are web-based. 90% of the VPS servers are Linux based and other remaining 10% are Windows based. We need to structure them properly for our websites and systems, which are running on those VPS servers. Ideally we would like to have
A script has to be developed which will ensure the following operations. This is for providing free WiFi to a group of people. To use this WiFi a user needs to authenticate himself/herself using OTP (say). After authentication, each user will get 100 MB free usage. Also it has to be ensured that the user does not get more than 10 Mbps of our 50 Mbps bandwidth. You may also suggest ways other than ...
...widgets/plugins which I need. On the sidebar i want to have two widgets containing: baby monitoring ( visitors can register with their pregnancy calendar and get information via mail every single week how it is going with their pregnancy in one word as a monitoring thing) and second one is your child after birth, so when the child is born mothers can
...WebDriver 4 - Hands-On React Native for the Impatient - Kubernetes on Windows Server 2019 - Modernize Python Web Apps with Azure App Service - Monitoring and Logging on AWS for DevOps - PowerShell Core 6.1 for Linux - Practical Kubernetes using Google Cloud Platform - Quantitative Finance with Python [v] - Vue.js 3.0 for Angular Developers Required skill:
we have device with upgrade card named like this [conectează-te pentru a consulta linkul URL] and we have several images for this device. and we think that it is android firmware because we unzip image and saw android text inside config file. we need to understand how to make modification
LibreNMS Monitoring Project Outline. Requirements: • PHP development • Understanding of SNMP, MIB and RRD, • Experience in submitting Git Pull requests and following prescribed testing procedures, Description Issue: We use Libre NMS for all systems monitoring. LibreNMS is a non-MIB based Observium fork. We have a proprietary Router (Vibe) with
...YOU to expose our brand to the world! MUST HAVE - - Minimum 1 year direct Social Media Advertising experience with tangible results • Manage the setup, adjustments, monitoring and reporting for digital marketing and advertising campaigns • Experience and Knowledge in improving Click Through Rates and Costs Per Click • Create/add/manage Facebook
...bitrate output for arbitrary protocols supports. 3. VideoJS based realtime web H.264 player to watching your stream via browser. 4. Realtime CPU, Memory, Network And GPU monitoring supports. 5. Offline package based upgrade supports. 6. Unlimited the live transcoding streams. 7. H.264 baseline, main and high profile supports. 8. H.265 main, main10 and
Design a Health Monitoring Software Architecture (HMSA) In this challenge, we’d like your help in designing the Health Monitoring Software Architecture (HMSA) for a robotic arm system. We need your help laying out a plan for a software module that takes error flags from all other software modules, identifies when critical thresholds are exceeded