We have a WordPress widget.
All widget's files, including the WordPress interface files ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) with the wp API functions are provided,
so now when the script is run on a normal (non WordPress page), there are no php errors.
However, the result of the code is not displayed- the page remains blank.
The requests are:
- Make adjustments to the widget's code to make it a PHP plugin which can run properly on a blank php page (which has nothing to do with WordPress);
the final result should be a display similar to how the widget shows on WordPress.
- Indicate where the html code should be edited, in order to control appearance (position, size, border color, etc).
- Customize the plugin through parameters (there is enough documentation for this).
- Delete all the unused and unnecessary code in WordPress interface files mentioned above.
You're not required to write large amounts of code; rather, use knowledge to just make adjustments.
## Deliverables ##
- Plugin code, edited as required.
- A text or Word file, with explanations about the things that you do.