Listing your skills is one of the most important steps in completing your profile. Without skills, you will not be able to bid on any jobs. A free account is allowed to list up to 20 skills to be picked from our 850+ skills under 12 major categories. It is very important to pick only the skills relevant to you as you will be able to bid only on projects that match your skills.
Here's how to update your list of skills:
1. Log in to your Freelancer.com account.
2. Click your profile picture at the top right corner of your Dashboard page and select Profile.
3. On your profile page, click Edit Profile.
4. Scroll down to the lower right side of your profile page and click +Skills.
5. From the list of your current skills on the right, you can remove any skill by hovering over it and clicking on the X icon to its right.
6. To add a skill, type it on the search tool and click on the plus (+) sign next to it.
7. Once the skill is added, click Save.
Tip: Do you have more than 20 skills to list? Upgrade to any of our membership plans.
The Intro Membership has 30 skills, Basic has 50 skills, Plus has 80 skills, Professional has 100 skills, and Premier has 400 skills.
The more skills you have listed, the more jobs you can bid on!