Quality and Reliability Testing is often referred to as Quality Assurance (QA) testing, and it is a critical aspect of software engineering. It ensures that systems function optimally in order to expand customer satisfaction and maximize customer loyalty. A QA tester, also referred to as a Test Engineer, works with businesses to develop specific tests that will accurately measure the reliability, performance, and security of a system or service. These tests will identify any issues before the release of the system/service, helping to ensure that customer satisfaction is met.
Here’s some projects that our expert Test Engineers have made real:
- Auditing services for factories manufacturing animal products
- Specimen collection for pre-employment drug testing services
- Building and deploying Quality Management Systems
- User experience testing for US-based mobile applications
- Supervision of merchandise supplies
- Researching transportation regulations and infrastructure
- Deploying web page conversion projects using CSS/HTML markup languages
- Testing entire website backend systems including PHP Laravel frameworks
- Deploying telecom systems nationwide with full RF engineering capabilities
Quality and Reliability Testing is an essential part of software engineering that helps businesses make sure their systems are up to standard. Our Test Engineers have used Freelancer.com to help various businesses with their QA testing needs, from specimen collection services to web page conversions. If you’re in search of experienced Test Engineers for your own project, then post your project on Freelancer.com right away! We’ll help you get in touch with highly skilled Test Engineers who will take your business operations to the next level.Conform celor 3,691 recenzii, clienții îi evaluează pe Test Engineers cu 4.76 din 5 stele.
Angajează Test Engineers
We are seeking a meticulous and creative individual to join our team as a Video Quality Control Specialist for YouTube Automation. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the consistent quality, accuracy, and adherence to guidelines for our video content. Responsibilities: Review videos to ensure consistent quality, factual accuracy, pacing, and adherence to guidelines. Provide constructive feedback to editors for continuous improvement in overall video quality. Collaborate with content creators to maintain high standards and creativity aligned with YouTube Automation strategies. Stay updated on the latest YouTube trends, algorithms, and automation strategies to enhance content quality. Requirements: Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for video quality. Creati...