Hello there, my name is Saim. Thank you for exploring my profile.
I develop custom web applications using PHP, Python, Apps Script.
I can produce outstanding results for your business/startup. I'll blend in perfectly and contribute greatly to the team. I stand out because of the combination of abilities and experience I have. Hiring me will make your business look smart and make your life easier. I will provide innovative strategies and programming initiatives to help brands achieve their goals.
I can build a full system for your business, starting with a client-facing sales application that connects to a database, layers in production algorithms, generates quotations and bills, and keeps track of inventory and production. The possibilities are limitless!
My expertise includes analysis, Google Apps Scripts/VBA programming, application development, process automation, mass data deduplication, dashboard design, database, and complex formulas.
✓ MySQL / NoSQL / MongoDB / Firebase
✓ Puppeteer / NodeJS
✓ Web Application Development
✓ API Integration
✓ Web Automation
✓ Wordpress / Shopify Theme Development & Customization
✔ Google Apps Script, Google Sheets and Integrations expert
- Sheets: complex dashboards & reporting; field mapping, lookups & format conversions
- Drive: list & modify permissions of all files in Drive; copy folder and its contents in bulk
- Forms: expense tracking system, create custom forms for different recipients via script
- Docs: fill a template with Google Sheets data and convert to PDF
- Calendar: Read calendar events and list them in Google Sheets
- Calendar API (for advanced operations): Add Google Drive attachments to calendar events
- Gmail: send emails with sheet data; format & forward emails; update reports with data in CSV attachments
- Google Maps: Retrieving businesses information
- Cloud: BigQuery store data and retrieve big data from BigQuery tables
INTEGRATION VIA REST APIs IN GOOGLE APPS SCRIPT:
Proficient in authentication using APIs, Basic authentication, OAuth, OAuth2. Retrieving data via GET calls from APIs in JSON, XML or CSV format. Performing paginated calls to retrieve very long lists of results in separate calls. Sending/updating data via POST/PUT/DELETE calls.