I am a Computer Science Bachelor from RWTH Aachen in Germany, currently enrolled in the Masters' program.
I have sophisticated experience in Computer Science related subjects, with a special interest in Machine Learning and Data Analysis topics.
My computer science skills include:
- Data analysis
- Feature analysis/transformation/preprocessing
- Causal data analysis
- Evaluation metric development
- Algorithm development
- LP development
- Web mining
- Fair machine learning
- Unsupervised, Semi-supervised, and supervised machine learning
- Windows application development
- Web development
Programming languages I am able to work with include:
I already worked with web-related programming (markup) languages such as
Apart from my practical Computer Science skills I am a skilled academic writer, I already published a research paper in a high impact journal (Journal of Building Engineering).
The paper is entitled "A method and analysis of predicting building material U-value ranges through geometrical pattern clustering".
Findings of the paper lead to a decrease of 50% in the computed value ranges, ultimately leading to a significant time reduction for building calibrations.
Communication and connection is key for me, if you have any further questions I would be happy to answer them.
* Revising and rewriting lecture material for the lecture Social data science
* Topics covered were data visualization, regression, causality, fair machine learning,
digital traces, crowdsourcing, and survey conduction
ian. 2021 - aug. 2021 (7 luni, 1 zi)
* Follow up job offered after finishing the Bachelor thesis
* Implementing and further improve the methodology developed in the thesis
* Gui development in Python with PySide
* Writing data transforming programs in Python to reduce workload
MeteoViva GmbH / RWTH Aachen University
iun. 2020 - dec. 2020 (6 luni, 2 zile)
* Writing my Bachelors thesis with the title
"Classification and prediction of thermodynamic value ranges based on geometrical building data"
* Deep analysis of multidimensional feature sets
* Developing and comparing different data preprocessing methods
* Applying and analyzing different clustering algorithms
* Constructing different evaluation performance measures for thermodynamic value ranges
* Result: Improving value ranges by 50% with the best algorithm on average
* Final grade: 100%
Highest possible level in every subject (oral interaction, reading, writing).
[...] analysis of predicting building material U-value ranges through geometrical pattern clustering
Journal of Building Engineering
The full title is "A method and analysis of predicting building material U-value ranges through geometrical pattern clustering".
The content can be summarized as applying machine learning techniques to initialize a digital model of a building for a calibration process.
Check https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1822-0020 for further information.
Ia legătura cu Simon K. în privința proiectului
Conectează-te ca să discuți prin chat despre detalii.
Programul Freelancer preferat
Metodă de plată confirmată
Număr de telefon confirmat
Adresă de e-mail confirmată
Conectat(ă) prin Facebook
US English 1 92% Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 89%