Hi I am Sunny Khan Durrani. I have been working professionally as a musician/producer/vocalist/lyricist/writer/videographer and an editor for almost 15 years now with thousands of hours of experience. I have many skills and expertise and I am here to use them to make a living out of them but before you think about trusting me with your project I want to tell you a few reasons why you shouldn't:
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T AWARD MY BID:
- I don't take any work for granted and due to that I stop eating and sometimes that's a bad thing I suppose.
- I wouldn't sacrifice quality of my work for any reason.
- I sometimes over do if I am on the same frequency as the project I am working on.
- If you are working with me prepare yourself for random mental health checks and me asking you how you are doing because I really think professionalism and creativity cannot exist in the same room. There has to be room for expression so I stay myself.
- I cannot download heavy files from (Google Drive only) due to comparatively slower internet speeds in Pakistan and Google Drive cannot hold a download link for more than 50 minutes. So I can download large files (30/40 gb+) from We transfer and such other sites.
- I often deliver the project way before the deadline and clients think that I didn't give it my best but they don't know that I am an insomniac and I keep working on it until I am completely drained but unfortunately that's when my creative juices are bursting with ideas. Hence, I deliver only when I know I am doing my best which also connects to the next part of
- Why you shouldn't award my bid and the biggest reason is that after making use of the creative juices I am sometimes drained for a day or two (That's the maximum I take to recharge) so if you want your project to be even better than what you imagined you will have to be patient with me at times.
- If you will tell me to do a project while being strictly bounded by the rules and if I see something in it that you don't, I would make two versions of it without asking you so that you can see what I am seeing and decide if you want to stick to your original idea or you want to go with the one I am offering. Who wants confusion right?
So don't award my bid unless you are okay with all of the above. Apart from all of that I am a pretty good freelancer I think. So yeah. You can trust me with your project.