Hi, This is Zarek from Shenzhen, China. I want to introduce myself to your team.
- I obtained a master's degree in M.S energy management from the New York Institute of Tech. Manhattan(NYIT). While bachelor's degree in international trading at Shenzhen University.
- Time availability. I am currently a full-time freelancer, I am also running a Shopify store with a clothing brand for the last three years.
- Negotiation skills. I am pretty familiar with all these B2B/B2C supply chain work since I was born in a factory-owner family.
- Geographic advantages. Based in Shenzhen, where I can connect the team with completed sources of logistics and manufacturing.
- E-commerce sensitive. I also started dropshipping over a couple of products when I was in college back in 2014.
- Mass production and QC. I have been sending out over a hundred thousand pallets into over a hundred containers. I am also a verified inspector with [login to view URL](Official Certified) since 2020, having done over 250 inspections.
- Language on native level of Mandarin, with fluent English in writing and speaking.
- Registered company in Shenzhen by my name, which is somehow easy to go on further work, I guess.
Please contact for further details discussion. Thanks!